Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone
Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging and dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the U855QL features a versatile gooseneck design allows for flexible positioning and dependable performance. Its tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable.
- Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging & dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Extremely rugged all-metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged gooseneck permits quick positioning
- Frequency response tailored for excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and “popping” when used extremely close
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||150-16,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||278 g (9.8 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||448.0 mm (17.64") long,
30.0 mm (1.18") head diameter,
19.0 mm (0.75") base diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||S8|
|Vendor Item Number||U855QL|