The Avantone Pro CK-6 Classic is a large-diaphragm, condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, well suited for capturing vocals and various acoustic instruments in a professional or home studio environment. The mic features a 32mm gold-sputtered mylar capsule, transformerless FET circuitry, and high-grade capacitors fashioned out of polystyrene and metalized polypropylene. These components are representative of the grade modders often use to upgrade their existing mics. In this microphone, these parts come stock.
The microphone's switchable, -10 dB pad allows you to close-mic high-SPL sources without overloading the circuitry. A switchable 80 Hz low-cut filter helps reduce problematic rumble and booming low frequencies.
The mic's metallic, cabernet-red body finish, accented with polished nickel trim, supplies an overall retro look and feel. Complementing the look is the included retro-style shockmount. The CK-6 Classic also includes a carrying pouch.
- 32mm capsule with a cardioid polar pattern
- Transformerless FET circuitry
- High-grade polystyrene and metalized polypropylene capacitors in the audio path
- Metallic, cabernet-red body finish, accented with polished nickel trim
- -10 dB attenuation pad can be switched when close-miking high SPL sources
- 80 Hz roll-off switch to reduce rumble and low frequencies
- Custom retro shockmount protects microphone from unwanted vibrations
- Includes carrying pouch