Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Designed in conjunction with the expertise of mixer Chris Lord Alge, the CLA10 studio monitors are the faithful modern reproduction of the most iconic studio monitor of the last 30 years, Yamaha's venerable NS10.
A tremendous amount of attention has been put into ensuring that performance matches that of the original speakers. CLA10 is made from MDF with a real wood veneer. The rear terminal plate uses upgrade connectors. The crossover network uses the classic capacitors just a better grade of material and rating, and the inductors exactly match the original spec in dc resistance, winding dimensions and value.
The AV10-MHF tweeter dome went through a difficult engineering process to get the exact phenolic resin doping to match the original performance curve. Avantone does this in-house to ensure an exact match with every lot. The AV10-MLF woofer uses custom tooled mechanical parts that recreate the original. The AV10-MLF woofer cone is made to match the original. One of the original vendors is Avantone's supplier and they worked closely with them to get the same stiffness and weight. The main difference is that they chose to go with a pressed cone as opposed to a lapped. This allows tighter control over stiffness and weight. Avantone's testing revealed no tonal difference or noteable response variation between the CLA10 the NX10 original. This has the added benefit of being the first time matched pairs are truly available.
• System Type: Passive - full-range two-way stereo pair
• Frequency Response: 60Hz-20,000Hz (Accessible musical range)
• Power Capacity: Program 60W, Maximum 120W
• Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (1W, 1m on axis)
• Low Frequency: AV10-MLF 18cm cone
• High Frequency: AV10-MHF 3.5cm soft dome
• Cabinet: 10.4 liter sealed design, 18mm MDF with real wood veneer
• Cabinet Dimensions: 381.5mm x 215mm x 197.5mm ( 15 x 8 x 7-inches)
• Cabinet Weight: 6.3kg / 13.9 Lbs (each)
|Vendor Item Number||713541493384|