BASTL INSTRUMENTS MICROGRANNY 2
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
microGranny 2 is a monophonic granular sampler. It reads wav samples from microSD card and applies granular algorithms to them. You can also adjust start, end, sample rate (tuned or free run), crush and envelope (attack release). MIDI Input allows external control of all parameters as well as transposition of the samples, or playing individual grains by different keys.
- monophonic mono sampler
- microSD card (storing + recording samples, storing presets)
- 6 sounds with full adjustments storable in a preset at once
- 60 presets in 10 banks (6 preset per bank), stored as .txt files on microSD card
- wav sample playback from microSD card (mono, 22050 Hz, 8 or 16 bit, two letter file name)
- 8-bit 22050Hz wav recording via line input or onboard microphone
- hold button
- sample rate (tuned or free run)
- start, end position with repeat, instant loop
- granular settings: grain size and shift speed (positive or negative)
- amplitude envelope attack and release
- MIDI Input – responds to note, cc and clock (synchronize loop and grains)
- MIDI side chain envelope restart
- copy, paste
- input & output volume knob
- power switch – plug / battery
- hackable – arduino based
|Vendor Item Number||MICROGRANNY 2|