he Quattro Figaro by Bastl Instruments is a four-channel VCA with per-channel gain knobs, CV inversion and various mix outputs.
CV above 6V undergoes a raunchy non-linear compression process as a result of the module’s VCA chip, and the module’s internal routing enables use as a crossfader/panner.
Additionally, the module’s multiple mix outputs mean it can be used as a voltage-controlled mixer, with the option of outputting a normal or inverted signal.
- 4 channel VCA
- CV attenuator per channel
- Gain knob per channel
- Each CV input has inverted CV output
- Mixed outputs -(A+C), -(B+D), A+B+C+D, -(A+B+C+D)
- Internally routed CVs and signals via connector switches (for easy panning /crossfading setup)
- Handmade in Brno, Czech republic
- Aluminum front panel, handmade custom knobs