BEHRINGER 903A RANDOM SIGNAL GENERATOR
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The Behringer 903A is a dual noise generator based on a classic Moog design, perfect for adding unpredictability to your patches.
Two colors of noise are available, white and pink, each with two outputs. White noise is flat, carrying equal energy distribution across the audible spectrum. Pink noise carries the same energy throughout octaves in the audible spectrum with the most energy concentrated in the lower ranges.
These noise sources can be used for audio or as modulation source, but are usually paired with sample and hold modules for modulation.
- Dual noise generator
- Pink and white noise sources
- Two outputs per noise type
- Great as a source for percussive sounds such as hi-hats
- Pair with a sample and hold for stepped random modulation
- Classic Moog-inspired design
- Eurorack module
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 23mm
- Current draw: 25mA @ +12V, 35mA @ -12v
|Vendor Item Number||BEH-903A|