BEHRINGER 921B OSCILLATOR DRIVER
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The Behringer 921B is a voltage controlled oscillator that is used in conjunction with the 921A Oscillator Driver or as a free-running LFO. The 921A controls the oscillator frequency and pulse width of the rectangular waveform.
The pitch of the oscillator can be changed by octaves with the range adjustment or +/-12 semitones with the frequency adjustment knob.
The frequency can drop below the audible spectrum for use as a voltage controlled low frequency modulation source. It features a sync input with both weak and strong sync, which resets the phase of the waveform based on an input signal.
The 921B includes four waveforms, each with their own output to be sent to multiple destinations. Multiple 921Bs can be linked together from one 921A, allowing for rich and thick tones from several oscillators tuned to slightly different frequencies.
- Analog VCO
- Intended for use with a 921A oscillator driver
- Range selects between six octaves
- Frequency adjusts +/-12 semitones
- Weak and strong sync selectable via switch
- AC and DC modulation inputs
- Sine, triangle, sawtooth, and rectangular outputs
- Can be used as a VC LFO
- Classic Moog-inspired design
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 58mm
- Current draw: 45mA @ +12V, 45mA @ -12V
|Vendor Item Number||BEH-921B|