Low-noise, Flat-performance Crossover with Worldwide Switching
Achieve top-notch frequency separation with the Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400 V2. This crossover boasts stereo 2-way, stereo 3-way, and mono 4-way modes, along with state-of-the-art 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters. Benefit from superior loudspeaker protection, thanks to individual limiters on each output, as well as Delay controls for driver phase alignment. CD horn correction supplies constant-directivity compensation, while a low-frequency output summing function provides mono output for your subwoofer. Beyond that, the CX3400 gives you individual output Gain controls for all bands, individual output Mute switches for band adjustment, individual phase reverse switches for solving polarity issues, a 25Hz low cut filter, and an internal switch-mode power supply.
Three modes offer versatile operation
The CX3400 supplies you with three modes of operation. Two-way stereo is for left and right low frequencies (woofers) and high frequencies (tweeters). Three-way is for left and right low, middle, and high frequencies. Four-way mono is for low, low-mid, high-mid, and high frequencies. An easy-to-read front-panel LED matrix makes it easy to see which mode is active.
The missing link in your live rig
The CX3400 is a versatile crossover that's equipped for any professional live sound rig. Outfitted with 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, the CX3400 gives you the steep crossover bands you demand. Each output features an independent Gain control, Mute switch, and phase reverse switch. Individual limiters on each output deliver reliable loudspeaker protection. You also get Delay controls for phase-aligning your drivers. For use with a subwoofer, the CX3400 also includes a low-frequency output summing option.
- Stereo 2- and 3-way, mono 4-way crossover
- CD horn correction supplies constant-directivity compensation
- Internal switch-mode power supply for worldwide, 100-volt to 240-volt operation
- State-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24dB/octave
- Low-frequency output summing function provides mono output for your subwoofer
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual phase reverse switches for solving polarity issues
- Individual limiters on each output offer superior loudspeaker protection
- Time delay for phase-aligning your drivers
- Switchable 25Hz low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high-precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Number of Channels:Stereo
- Modes:2-way, 3-way, 4-way (mono)
- Filter Types:Linkwitz-Riley
- Filters:24 dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequencies - Stereo:Variable ; 44Hz-930Hz, 440Hz-9.3kHz
- Crossover Frequencies - Mono:Variable
- Inputs:2 x XLR
- Outputs:3 x XLR (ch 1), 3 x XLR (ch 2)
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:3.7 lbs.