BEHRINGER EURORACK GO
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
We're expecting more shortly!
Generous in both space and power out of the box, Behringer's Eurorack Go Case is an ideal synthesizer case for large, power-hungry modular systems. Constructed from aluminum with adjustable fold-out legs, the Go Case is lightweight yet durable, making it a great choice for live use as well as studio use.
No need to worry about power issues either, as the built-in, low-noise PSU provides 32 keyed headers and a whopping three amps on the +12V rail, and one amp each on the -12V and +5V rails.
Whether upgrading to a larger case for a system of several modules, or combining several standalone synthesizers like the Model D or the Pro-1 into one chassis, the Eurorack Go Case is spacious, versatile, and ready to go anywhere.
- Two rows of 140hp provide plenty of space for modules
- 32 keyed power headers offer protection against accidentally plugging a cable in backwards
- 96 sliding nuts included for easy arrangement of modules
- Adjustable fold-out legs for flat or 50-degree angles
- Universal power supply works worldwide
|Vendor Item Number||BEH-EURORACK GO|