You can use your favorite headphones, earbuds or custom-molded professional InEar Monitors (IEMs) with the P2, thanks to the top-mounted, standard 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo output jack.
Because your monitor is crucial to your performance, P2's XLR / TRS combo input connector features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental mic cable disconnects. Just press the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of the gig. It is important to note that P2's XLR input accepts balanced line signals taken directly from your mixer, allowing you to control the volume of the onboard amplifier.
P2's internal Mono/Stereo switch lets you choose the mode that best fits your needs. When using your mixer’s aux send or any other mono source, move the switch to the Mono position. For connecting to a headphone output or other stereo source, simply set the switch to Stereo and use an XLR-to-TRS or TRS-to-TRS (male to male) cable.
The P2 features an extremely high-quality level control with on/off switch for dialing in the perfect level every time. Designed for long life and super-smooth performance, this detented control stays where you put it.
- In-ear monitor amplifier for personal monitor applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- XLR and TRS input connector with locking mechanism
- Level control with power on/off switch
- Stereo/mono source switch (internal)
- Runs up to 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery control with LED indicators
- Integrated current limit protects your ears and headphone
- Convenient belt-pack clip included
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany