BEYERDYNAMIC DT250 80 OHM
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Lightweight, low profile, closed headphone for broadcast, recording studios and intercom applications (with limiter).
The DT 250 is a lightweight, low profile design, closed dynamic headphone offering good ambient noise isolation. It’s suitable for various applications in broadcast and recording studios. The powerful neodymium magnet systems provide high-fidelity reproduction and a balanced sound. The headband and earphone cushioning system have been carefully designed for maximum comfort and unobtrusive style. DT 252 as single-ear version.
- Closed headphone
- Good ambient noise attenuation
- Lightweight, low profile design
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- NEW - Limiter
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Balanced sound impression
- Circumaural ear pads, advanced ear cushion system
- Adjustable, soft padded headband
- Service-friendly construction due to exchangeablitity of all parts
- Single-ear-version: DT 252
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 80 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 10 - 30.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 100 dB SPL
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 240 g
|Vendor Item Number||442844|