BEYERDYNAMIC DT770 PRO 250 OHM
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
We're expecting more shortly!
Closed reference headphone for control and monitoring applications.
Sound you can rely on | Superior build quality | Every part is replaceable
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
- DT 770 PRO, 32 ohms: for mobile applications
- DT 770 PRO, 80 ohms: for recording applications within the studio
- DT 770 PRO, 250 ohms: for mixing applications in the studio
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) coiled cable (single-sided)
- Including drawstring bag
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
beyerdynamic’s DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO headphone series has it’s roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of beyerdynamic products.
The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction:
- DT 770 PRO – Closed back (studio, stage)
- DT 880 PRO – Semi-open back (reference monitoring, mastering, mixing)
- DT 990 PRO – Fully open back (critical listening)
The 32 ohms version of the DT 770 PRO is a recent addition to the series that was optimized for use with portable devices. The series also offers the DT 770 M headphones, designed especially for loud environments such as live acts.
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270 g
|Vendor Item Number||459046|