BEYERDYNAMIC DT770 PRO 32 OHM
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
We're expecting more shortly!
Closed reference headphone for control and monitoring applications.
Sound you can rely on | Superior build quality | Every part is replaceable
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
- DT 770 PRO, 32 ohms: for mobile applications
- DT 770 PRO, 80 ohms: for recording applications within the studio
- DT 770 PRO, 250 ohms: for mixing applications in the studio
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 1.6 m (5 ft.) straight cable (single-sided)
- Including drawstring bag
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
In the early 80s, beyerdynamic achieved a real milestone in the history of audio technology. The company’s new headphone series with the models DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO opened up previously unimaginable possibilities and won the approval of experts in the field. Countless audio professionals worldwide still value the high quality of the materials, workmanship and sound that leaves nothing to be desired.
The DT series was developed to always deliver optimal sound in a wide variety of applications and situations thanks to the various headphone designs for a broad range of environments:
- DT 770 PRO – Closed back (studio, stage)
- DT 880 PRO – Semi-open back (reference monitoring, mastering, mixing)
- DT 990 PRO – Fully open back (critical listening)
The 32 ohms version of the DT 770 PRO is a recent addition to the series that was optimized for use with portable devices. The series also offers the DT 770 M headphones, designed especially for loud environments such as live acts.
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270 g
|Vendor Item Number||483664|