BEYERDYNAMIC DT990 PRO 250 OHM
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
We're expecting more shortly!
Professional acoustically open headphone for monitoring and studio applications.
Sound you can rely on | Superior build quality | Every part is replaceable
The DT 990 PRO is an open dynamic headphone for studio applications. Due to a weight reduction of the diaphragm an excellent sound reproduction quality is achieved. Its rugged design with a spring steel headband ensures a secure fit and withstands all demands. Soft headband and ear cushioning systems ensure a high comfort over long periods of time.
- Open diffuse-field studio headphone
- 250 ohms
- Professional version of the many times awarded “DT 990”
- Extremely lightweight diaphragm for superb impulse performance
- Excellent sound reproduction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) coiled cable (single sided)
- Including drawstring bag
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
beyerdynamic’s DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO headphone series has it’s roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of beyerdynamic products.
The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction:
- DT 770 PRO – Closed back (studio, stage)
- DT 880 PRO – Semi-open back (reference monitoring, mastering, mixing)
- DT 990 PRO – Fully open back (critical listening)
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Open
- Headphone impedance: 250 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 250 g
|Vendor Item Number||459038|