Raspberry Studio is the ultimate mobile recording system for vocals and instruments. Informed by Blue’s illustrious studio heritage, the Raspberry microphone delivers dramatic, studio-quality sound directly to your laptop or mobile device. With custom recording software from PreSonus®, advanced mastering software from iZotope®, and a collection of quick start templates, Raspberry Studio makes it easy to produce professional recordings on the go.
Raspberry is designed to help you sound your best—no matter where you are. The integrated stand and plug-and-play operation help you start creating immediately. Pristine 24-bit audio lets you record and stream professional projects. And the included soft-suede carrying pouch and compact form factor make it easy to move effortlessly between recording locations.
Raspberry’s new, patent-pending Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) design was inspired by treatments found in studios and concert halls. By diffusing noise and reflections as they enter the microphone, IAD focuses your voice or instrument while minimizing the sound of the room, so you get the results of a professional studio—wherever you are.
Looking for the perfect recording setup for vocals and instruments? You’ve found it. With custom templates for music, voice-overs and podcasts, Raspberry Studio provides everything you need to hit the ground running with release-ready recordings. Featuring automatic track setup and dialed-in sound processing for rich vocals and instruments, Raspberry Studio makes it faster and easier than ever to record professional projects.
- Raspberry mobile USB and iOS microphone for voice and instruments
- Patented Blue capsule circuitry for large-diaphragm clarity in a portable format
- Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) focuses vocals for any application
- PreSonus® Studio One® Artist multi-track recording software
- iZotope® Ozone® Elements mastering software
- Custom quick-start templates for creating music, podcasting, and voice-overs on the go
- Plug-and-play 24-bit/48kHz resolution with PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Power Requirement: Powered via USB or Lightning connector
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser, 14mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Adjustable Gain: 0 to +40dB
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Mount Thread: 1/4" diameter, 20 threads per inch (standard camera mount)
- Microphone Stand Adapter: 5/8-27 thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 inch)
- Headphone amp impedance: 32 ohm
- Dimensions and Weight (Microphone): Weight: 167.1 g; l: 39.5 mm; w: 50.5 mm; h: 123 mm
- Dimensions and Weight (Microphone with Stand collapsed):Weight: 272.3 g; l: 46.75 mm; w: 58.5 mm; h: 147.5 mm
- iOS Compatibility: Made for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation).