BOSS SY-200 SYNTHESIZER
Advanced BOSS Polyphonic Guitar Synth Technology in a Streamlined 200 Series Pedal
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Reserve your pre-order today!
Plug-and-play guitar and bass synth with 171 analog-style tones, adjustable parameters, and 128 memories for storing sounds.
Offering a universe of rich, analog-inspired polyphonic tones in a small footprint, the SY-200 makes it simple to weave BOSS’s expressive guitar and bass synth technology into all of your musical journeys.
Building on the fun, instant-gratification experience of the acclaimed SY-1, this blue inspiration machine features an expanded sound set, more tone-shaping possibilities, and 128 memories for storing your sonic creations. Two onboard footswitches provide deep real-time performance control, and you can take things even further with external footswitches, an expression pedal, and MIDI.
● 12 analog-style synth categories with many variations in each (171 sounds total) ● Three adjustable parameters for customizing sounds
● 128 memories for saving and recalling sounds
● Fast sound creation with hands-on controls and large display
● No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic synth tones with any guitar or bass ● Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
● Assignable Memory/CTL 1 switch for memory change, hold, pitch control, and more ● Blend synth and normal guitar sounds with independent level controls
● Parallel send/return loop for easy integration with other pedals on your board
● Selectable modes for globally optimizing the synth engine for guitar or bass
● Supports extended control with up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal
● Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving 3.5 mm TRS jacks (connection cables available separately) ● Micro USB jack for firmware updates
● Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
IN THE BOX
● 4 x AA Alkaline Battery
● Owner’s Manual
● Leaflet “USING THE
● Rubber foot x 4
|Vendor Item Number||761294518229|