Reserve your unit now!
The 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard is injection-molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene which provides for a very durable and rigid, yet lightweight platform for guitarist's effect pedals.
The 1SKB-PS-8 features eight (8) built-in 9VDC output jacks and an external transformer rated at 500mA of total current.
The large 19" x 12" hook and loop surface allows for secure pedal positioning for up to eight (8) standard size pedals. All cables are included for powering the most popular pedals. A heavy-duty ballistic nylon carry bag with exterior zipper pocket and adjustable shoulder strap are also included with the 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard.
- Injection molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene in the United States for strength and durability
- Powers up to 8 pedals
- Heavy-duty 19" x 12" hook and loop mounting surface
- 36" x 2": hook side for your pedals for secure, repositionable mounting to the Pedalboard surface
- Fully integrated nine volt DC 500mA power source for up to eight pedals
- 8- 3.5mm miniplug to 2.1mm x 5mm DC connector (for center negative pedals)
- 1- 3.5mm miniplug to 3.5mm miniplug (for center positive pedals)
- 1- 3.5mm miniplug to 9 volt battery clip (for vintage pedals without an external power connector
- Ballistic nylon carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap and exterior pocket for cables and accessories
- Economically priced
|Vendor Item Number||1SKB-PS-8|