Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Hurricane™ Haze 2D is a water-based haze machine with continuous output and a digital display to set DMX and stand alone functions with ease.
It features adjustable blower output speeds and nozzle to get the haze where you need it.
The low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid. An included wired, timer remote stores conveniently in the fixture.
- Water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
- Continuous output after minimal initial warm-up ensures the haze is always ready
- Digital display sets DMX functions and stand-alone settings with ease
- Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable in stand-alone mode via digital display (no controller needed)
- User-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where itís needed
- Low-fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine when the tank is empty
- Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
- DMX channels: 2
- Tank Capacity: 2.5 L
- Wire remote length: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Heat-up time: 5 min
- Output: 1,200 cfm (34 sq m)
- Fluid consumption: 8.2 ml/min
- Input voltage:
120 V, 60 Hz, fixed (US/Canada model)
230 V, 50 Hz, fixed (International model)
- Power and current:
533 W; 4.4 A operating (120 V, 60 Hz)
580 W; 3.0 A operating (230 V, 50 H
- Weight: 18.7 lbs (8.5 kg)
- Size: 11.2 x 10.5 x 13.7 in (285 x 267 x 350 mm)
- Approvals: CE, cMETus
- Fluid required: Chauvet HGF (sold separately)
|Vendor Item Number||HURRICANE-HAZE2D|