CHAUVET SCORPION STORM-RGBY
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The Scorpion Storm RGBY Quad-Color Laser Beam Effect from Chauvet is a fixture that provides hundreds of laser beams and patterns with independent customizable control of red, green, blue, and yellow lasers. It can be used in various environments for applications with fog or haze effects as in live stage, theater, or DJ setups.
The Scorpion Storm Laser includes 32 built-in auto-programs, including the popular laser effects, and can generate customized and perpetually changing laser shows using programmable effects.
The laser easily operates in automatic, master/slave, manual, and sound-activated modes. It can also be controlled wirelessly using an optional IR remote control. A power cord is included.
- Compact quad-colored laser that projects hundreds of red, green, blue, and yellow laser beams and patterns
- Customizable looks with independent control of red, green, blue, and yellow laser diodes, with or without DMX
- Easy operation in automatic, Master/Slave, or sound-activated mode
- Fully FDA compliant, variance-free, and ready to use right out of the box
- Wireless control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Compatible with optional CHS-40 VIP gear bag
|DMX Channels||5 or 7|
|DMX Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Light Source||Laser Diodes:
650 nm/100 mW (Red)
520 nm/40 mW (Green)
450 nm/100 mW (Blue)
574 nm/20 mW (Yellow)
|Strobe Rate||0 to 27 Hz|
|Approvals||FDA, CE, RoHS|
|Cooling System||Fan-Assisted Convection|
|Operational Temperature Range||59 to 95°F / 15 to 35°C|
|Power Connector||Input: IEC
Cord Plug: Edison
|Input Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Auto-Ranging)|
|Power and Current||16 W, 0.2 A at 120 V, 60 Hz
16 W, 0.1 A at 230 V, 50 Hz
|Fuse||T 1 A, 250 V|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 5.9 x 6.2" / 16.5 x 14.9 x 15.8 cm|
|Weight||3.2 lb / 1.5 kg|
|Vendor Item Number||SCORPIONSTORM-RGBY|