Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Shocker 2 is a punchy dual zone blinder with warm white 85-watt COB LEDs. Perfect for theatrical productions, concerts, dance floors and more, Shocker 2 has an included expansion bracket that allows quick attachment of a second unit to create a 4-head blinder.
Adjustable pulse width modulation (PWM) control is on board to eliminate flicker on camera.
Shocker 2 has PowerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking and flexible control options with onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors.
- Punchy dual zone blinder with warm white COB LEDs
- Included expansion bracket allows quick attachment of a second unit to create a 4-head blinder
- Adjustable pulse width modulation (PWM) control to eliminate flicker on camera
- powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
- Flexible control options with onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors
- Automated strobing and sound active programs for easy programming
- DMX Channels: 1, 2, 4, 7 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Light Source: 2 COB LEDs (warm white) 85 W, (3.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 400 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 51°
- Field Angle: 81°
- Illuminance: Illuminance: 1,080 lux @ 2 m (per pod), 161 lux @ 5 m (per pod)
- Power Linking: 6 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 154 W, 1.26 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 148 W, 650mA @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 10.4 lbs (4.7 kg)
- Size: 14.75 x 4.6 x 6 in (375 x 116 x 153 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Color Temperature: 3200 K
- Shocker 2
- Power cord
- Expansion bracket
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
|Vendor Item Number||SHOCKER-2|