Be the first to know when it will be back in stock
The CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi 1000, CDi 2000, CDi 4000, and CDi 6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.
|Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms)||1.4V|
|Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms)||800W Stereo|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms)||100 dB (A-weighted)|
|Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz)||> 500|
|Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz)||+ 0 dB, -1 dB|
|Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz||>70 dB|
|Input Impedance (nominal)||20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced|
|Dimensions||3.5" x 19" x 12.25"|
|IEC Power Connector||15A|