Enter a galaxy of rich and vibrant delays. The Dreadbox Nostalgia 3 Stage Delay is a superb effect module that can give you amazing results in moments. Delay is a true staple in the effects world and it can take your modular music to the next level via just a few cables.
The Dreadbox Nostalgia 3 Stage Delay is ideal for a range of modular music styles, from ambient to acid house. This 10HP module fits snugly in your system and has enough CV control to keep even the most avid patcher satisfied.
Increase the cosmic capacity of your effects stage with this amazing module. The Nostalgia is a three-stage delay that is based on Dreadbox's own Erebus circuit. It consists of three echo circuits in series - meaning you can achieve luscious delays. The delay time can be voltage controlled meaning you can create a variety of different sonic timbres during performances. There are two different feedback controls across the different stages. You can input guitars and other instruments through this unit too - helping you blur the lines between traditional and future music-making techniques.
- 3 Stage Hybrid Delay based on the Erebus’s Circuit
- Consisted of 3 echo circuits in series
- Outputs for stage 1 and 2 (output level is 1/2 lower than the incoming signal)
- 2 different Feedback controls for different stages
- LFO with range
- Voltage Controlled Delay Time with a range from 30ms up to one second
- Separate input for modular level signals
- And separate input for signals up to guitar levels
|Vendor Item Number||DBX-NOS|