Visually striking retro-industrial styling combined with great, accurate, detailed sound.
She's a small diaphragm side-address condenser microphone in a lollipop style housing made from plumbing flanges and stainless steel bolts. Acoustically very accurate, with a full, even frequency response, a neutral, natural character and a very smooth high end. Because of her clarity and fast transient response she excels with acoustic instruments, especially guitar, but also violin, mandolin, and cello. She compares very well with any high-quality SDC.
Cardioid pickup pattern with great rejection of off-pattern sound makes for easy use in a live mix.
Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, small (16 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 18K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -40dB (10 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted): <16 dBA
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: .9 lb (3.5 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 8 1/2” x 2 1/2” x 1 3/4”
- SKU: ETL-EDNA