ELEKTRON OCTATRACK MKII
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Elektron's premier performance sampler and sequencer is better than ever with the Octatrack MKII. It still packs everything you need at the heart of your electronic music rig, including eight stereo audio tracks, eight dedicated MIDI tracks, real-time sample stretching and pitch shifting, and Elektron's world-famous sequencer.
This second-generation Octatrack adds performance-focused features such as rugged backlit buttons, precision hi-res encoders, the smoothest crossfader you've ever used, more dedicated function buttons, balanced audio inputs for higher headroom, and a highly visible OLED screen. Much more than just a sampler and sequencer, the Elektron Octatrack MKII is a powerful control center for electronic music production.
Superior audio mangling and flexibility
Octatrack MKII's real-time pitch-shifting and audio-stretching capabilities let you say goodbye to inflexible samplers of yesteryear. Octatrack MKII is a fluid performance machine with amazing flexibility that makes it easy to improvise. Stream huge samples for backing tracks. Control your external MIDI equipment. Even use it as a compact mixer. Say hello to the future of sampling: Elektron Octatrack MKII.
- OLED screen for exceptional visibility
- Rugged backlit buttons, rated for 50 million presses
- Ultra-smooth contactless crossfader for precise performance control
- Hi-res precision encoders
- Even more dedicated buttons compared to the previous generation, for a faster and more efficient workflow
- 8 stereo audio tracks
- 8 dedicated MIDI tracks
- Balanced audio inputs for stereo sampling
- Onboard 16-track sequencer (8 internal, 8 MIDI)
- Real-time pitch shifting and time stretch
- Playback Modes: Slice, Slots, Chromatic, Delay Ctrl, and Quick Mute
- Assignable Crossfader
- Allows straightforward recording of samples on the fly
- Loops are treated with complete elasticity:
- Remaining in sync when pitch- or tempo-shifted
- Single sounds can be molded into virtually any shape
- Compact flash card for massive library storage
- USB 2.0 port for rapid file transfer
- Fully compatible with Octatrack MKI projects and data
- Type:8-track sampler/sequencer
- Screen:OLED display
- Sequencer:8 audio tracks, 8 MIDI tracks, 16 banks with 16 patterns each
- Sampling:Instant stereo sampling
- Effects Types:Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Pitch Shift
- Analog Inputs:4 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main out), 2 x 1/4" (cue out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/Thru
- USB:1 x Type B
- Additional Media Storage:Compact Flash drive
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:5 lbs.
|Vendor Item Number||112002|