Erica's Fusion VCO V2 delivers an enormous, beefy sound—between the transistor-based suboscillator, BBD detuning effects, and authentic tube crunch, it is one of the gnarliest Eurorack VCOs around. Following in the footsteps of the prior Fusion VCO, the V2 is a formidable source, bringing the features of the original into a smaller space and extending their auditory power.
Fusion VCO V2 offers 8 octaves of clean tracking, multiple simultaneous waveshape outs, pulse width modulation, and frequency modulation, putting it in the same league as many other Eurorack oscillators. However, the suboscillator, BBD detuning, and external audio processing input make it possible to turn this already fully-featured VCO into a fierce source of sonic mayhem.
- Analog VCO with stellar tracking range
- Detune function based on two BBD delay lines
- -1oct Suboctave generator
- Tube overdrive and dedicated Tube Crunch control
- External audio input for gnarly tube processing effects
- Hard sync input
- Simultaneously accessible waveshape outs
- Eurorack module
- Width: 14hp
- Depth: 42mm
- Current draw: 228mA @ +12V, 55mA @ -12V