Stellia are the ultimate closed-back circum-aural headphones, both in terms of acoustic performance and the prestige of the materials used, such as the full grain leather of the headband, ear cups and cushions.
The full-range speaker driver with ‘M’- shape pure Beryllium dome is a concentration of innovations that lies behind this incredible listening experience, never before seen in closed-back headphones. Its frameless voice coil, combined with the properties of Beryllium, provides a moving part that is unparalleled in its lightness.
This results in the reproduction of the tiniest details, in the unconditional respect of the dynamics whilst delivering uncompromising tonal balance. Stellia pushes the acoustic boundaries of the very best closed-back headphones and stands out as the key reference in its sector.
• Reference closed-back headphones for home and on-the-go use
• Exclusive full-range speaker drivers with an ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome (patent pending)
• Uncompromising tonal balance, reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies • Incredible dynamics within a pair of closed-back headphones
• Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
• Very good ambient noise soundproo ng
• Comfortable and ergonomic
• High-quality materials used
Frequency response Loudspeaker Weight
Cables provided Carrying case provided
Circum-aural closed-back headphones
106dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
0.1% @ 1kHz / 100 dB SPL
1.6" (40mm) pure Beryllium "M" shape dome
• 1 x 4ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Jack connector • 1 x 10ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 4-pin XLR connector
• 1 x Jack adapter,
1/8" (3.5mm) female – 1/4" (6.35mm) male 9.8"x9.4"x4.7" (250x240x120mm)