FOCUSRITE REDNET AM2
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
If you're a RedNet user, Sweetwater has an invaluable addition for your audio-over-IP system. A compact Dante-compatible stereo monitoring box, the Focusrite RedNet AM2 provides headphone and line-outs for flexible monitoring of signals from your Dante network. The AM2 gives you a convenient front-panel 1/4" TRS headphone jack that delivers healthy level to both high- and low-impedance 'phones, while a pair of balanced rear-panel male XLR line-outputs accommodate monitoring on speakers and other uses. The AM2 sports a rugged, extruded-aluminum casing with no-slip feet. The base is also threaded to accept a standard mic stand.
- High-quality stereo Dante monitoring solution for headphones and speakers
- Superior D/A conversion for accurate, transparent-sounding audio
- Headphone amp delivers healthy level to both high- and low-impedance 'phones
- Separate headphone and line-output level controls
- Line-output mute switch kills signal to your power amps or powered speakers
- Gigabit Ethernet switch simplifies cable connection to a second device
- Mic stand mount and no-slip feet provide flexible placement options
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|Analog Outputs||2 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (headphones)|
|Digital Inputs||2 x EtherCON Dante|
|Power Supply||Power over Ethernet or 12V DC power supply|
|Height||1.89" (2.28" with controls)|
|Depth||4.19" (4.57" with connectors)|
|Sample Rate||44.1kHz - 96kHz|
|Vendor Item Number||815301013143|
|Stock Status||In Stock|