For today's connected world, Dante is the most trusted networking solution. Implemented into hundreds of products from manufacturers across every market sector, Dante has quickly become the de facto standard for digital media networking. The Dante Brooklyn II module is a versatile and full-featured solution for easily integrating the power of Dante networking into new and existing products. A single Brooklyn II module provides a complete, ready-to-use Dante interface and can equip a networked audio device with as many as 64 channels of bi-directional digital streaming.
The onboard MicroBlaze CPU includes its own Linux environment, enabling the development of custom embedded applications for device and network control and monitoring. A wide range of interfaces is supported and Audinate's comprehensive software toolkit streamlines integration, dramatically lowering time to market. Despite its diminutive size, Brooklyn II delivers unprecedented power and performance, with +/- 1 microsecond synchronization and ultra-low latency. Brooklyn II supports all the features that have made Dante the number one choice for AV equipment manufacturers media professionals, including easy setup and installation, intuitive operation, flexible configuration, performance monitoring and exceptional performance.
Power and Simplicity
With a powerful FPGA engine, plus on board micro-processor, Brooklyn II gives a comprehensive application environment to streamline software integration. Brooklyn II offers its own high-resolution, low jitter clocking or connects to external clock and supports industry standard sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz. Audinate's acclaimed networking expertise is built into every Brooklyn II module, with a comprehensive toolkit that gives you a vast and varied array of tools, options and possibilities.
Its simple software development environment gives you maximum flexibility for custom functionality and control. The Dante API and accompanying Product Development Kit (PDK) allows you to create custom software that can be used for automatic routing, labeling of signals, custom control and monitoring.
- Dante plug and play media networking
- Powerful onboard microprocessor - no additional CPU required
- Mini-PCI module and form factor - fits into virtually any design
- Sub millisecond latency with +/- 1 microsecond synchronization
- Up to 64x64 redundant bi-directional channels at 48kHz
- Flexible Interface Support - SPI, I2C, RS232 and configurable GPIO
- Powerful development environment and toolkit
- Audinate's patented Glitch-Free Redundancy
- Complete sample rate support
- Support for 2,4,8 or 16 audio channels per TDM
- Support for AES67 RTP
- Support for Device Lock
- The most interoperable networking technology: Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Network health, clock and audio quality monitoring
- Gigabit Ethernet switch chip support
- Dante works with standard off-the-shelf network switches - easily integrates into existing network switch infrastructure and automatically discovers other Dante-enabled devices on the network
- Firmware upgradeable