Fostex's Model T60RP Stereo Headphones is the latest in a long line of RP diaphragm headphones, a line that stretches back to the 1970's.
Featuring Fostex proprietary Regular Phase (RP) technology diaphragms for supreme accuracy in monitoring, the new T60RP introduces beautiful, stylish mahogany housings and comfortable low-repulsion ear pads, as well as an optional balanced headphone connection to deliver even more brilliant and crisp audio reproduction.
- Offering Fostex proprietary RP diaphragm made of polyimide film with copper foil etching. The neodymium magnet realizes wide frequency reproduction and superior transient char-acteristics and high input tolerance up to 3000mW.
- Beautiful wooden housing made of African mahogany even helps give depth to the fine sound of RP diaphragm.
- New straight type detachable connector offers not only the standard unbalanced connection but also various types of balanced connection for recent balanced-connection-ready DAPs and headphone amplifiers to realize clear audio reproduction with noise-free and high sepa-ration.
- The standard and optional cables made of OFC material delivers high resolution and speedy sound over the whole frequency range.
- Genuine leather head pad and new around-the-ear type ear pads offers great fitting and fatigue-free long time use.
- Type: Semi-open
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Sensitivity: 92dB/mW
- Max Input: 3,000mW
- Freq. response: 15 - 35K Hz
- Weight: Approx. 380g (excluding cable)
- Accessories: ET-RP3.5UB, 3.5mm to 1/4” adapter, carrying pouch, Fostex Logo sticker