FOSTEX TH-900 MK2
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The TH900 is the first high-end headphones form Fostex featuring the newly designed driver unit with1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic circuit and bio-dynamic 50mm diaphragm, traditional Japanese lacquered "Urushi" finished craftsmanship housing and selected 7N OFC cable. All coming together to achieve the sonic goal of a wider stereo field, high resolution and transparent reproduction.
- Unique designed Neodymium magnetic circuit adopting the magnetic repulsion system with the 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss) magnetic flux density to achieve wider dynamic range
- Foster / Fostex's unique "Biodyna" diaphragm* for fine and high resolu-tion sound reproduction
- The housings are made of Japanese Cherry Birch (Betula Grossa), the Japanese specialty with rigid and dense texture for maximum acoustic performance
- The housings are finished by the traditional "Urushi" lacquer (a.k.a. Japan) by a 100 years old artisan group. The finish used for the TH900 is called "Bordeaux" and is simply stunning
- Platinum foiled "Fostex" logo on the housings
- The ear pads are made of protein leather made from eggshell membrane for maximum confort
- The cord is made of 7N grade (99.99999%) OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) and duralumin plug case for higher durability
- Comes with an elegant headphone stand (Model ST300) in the package
|Driver||Dynamic, 50 mm|
|Frequency Range||5 Hz to 45 kHz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,800 mW|
|Connectors||1/4" / 6.3 mm gold coating TRS phone plug|
|Cable||Length: 9.8' / 3.0 m
Type: Detachable 1/4" / 6.35 mm unbalanced stereo phone (model ET-H3.0N7UB)
|Weight||Headphones: 13.8 oz / 390.0 g (without cable)
Unbalanced Cable: 4.2 oz / 120.0 g
|Vendor Item Number||TH-900 MK2|