The CGM Creative Mixer Master, from Frap Tools, is a versatile mixer for Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. It provides all the essential components required for studio and live performances. Users can link a total of eight Channels in a single Group, and connect four Groups to a Master.
The Channel module governs mono signals via its 3.5mm mono input. It is comprised of a stereo VCA with corresponding CV jack, attenuator, a post-main VCA with direct output capability, dual parallel sends with mono VCA with corresponding CV jack and attenuator governing the send and pre/post fader switch. Additionally, the module features a Pan control with offset pot and CV.
There’s also latching buttons that afford mute, solo, and PFL, all of which govern the input signal before routing it to the Group.
- Channels section of CGM Creative Mixer
- 8 Channels modules can be connected to a single Group module
- Manages mono signals via 3.5mm mono input jack
- Main stereo VCA with CV in and attenuator
- Direct output post main VCA
- Two parallel sends with mono VCA for each send
- Pan control with offset CV and knob
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 6HP
- Depth: 43mm
- Current Draw: 80mA@+12V idle, 80mA@-12V idle. 104mA@+12V max, 100mA@-12V max