HERCULES DJ CONTROL JOGVISION
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
DJControl Jogvision is the first mobile Hercules DJ controller to feature a display in the center of each jog wheel, simultaneously indicating both the playback speed and position in the track at a glance. These displays allow DJs to spend less time looking at a computer screen, for enhanced focus, faster responsiveness and better track syncing - paying more attention to the music and their audience instead.
NEW FEATURES : CUE COLOR MATCH and AIR ROLL !
- Cue Color Match: Tailored for the control of cue points and sampler, the drum pads backlights match the default colour of each cue point in Serato DJ and DJ Intro, so that cue points control is natural and intuitive
- Air Roll, a hand gesture with the air control, gives access to a new sound, Filter Roll: rolling the hand over the air sensor produces a spectacular roller-coaster effect with a low-pass filter increasing, then decreasing, afterwards re-increasing in a rapid cycle
The in-jog displays are unique in this mobile DJ controller categoryThe jog wheels show 3 key pieces of information which visually guide your gesture for scratching and mixing!
• During playback : 2 rings = 2 pieces of information
• The blue ring’s rotation speed shows the playback speed of the track
• The white ring’s display shows the position within the track currently playing
• When scratching: the display shows the angular position.
Boost your performance
• Thanks to the displays, focus on your performance instead of focusing on your computer screen
• Locate the target position at your fingertips, much faster than having to look up at the computer screen. Scratch with more precision and more easily!
You’re a scratcher? Get the feel of CD deck platters
• Both blue displays rotate at 33? RPM
• If you can scratch with two DJ CD players, you can scratch with DJControl Jogvision
• Whatever your scratching skills, the displays guides your hand’s move
Audio design customized for club or mobile DJing
• Built-in high resolution 24-bit /96 kHz audio interface
• In addition to the Mix and Headphones outputs, a Booth out with adjustable volume for speakers
• Microphone input to talk over + Auxiliary input to connect an external audio source. Both are recordable
• Powerful enough Master and Booth outputs to connect PA systems
• DAC Wolfson, 106dB SNR (A-weighted)
The controller for Serato software
• Includes Serato DJ Intro
• Serato DJ Upgrade Ready (Serato DJ is a paid upgrade)
Controls designed for performance
This 2-deck controller combines ergonomics and sturdiness.
• 2 decks + 1 central mixer, in an ergonomic and mobile shape
• Robust construction for durability and transportability
The powerful jog wheels emulate the feel of CD deck platters
• 15 cm/5’’90 : similar diameter to the platters on DJ CD players, the largest platters in its category
• Instant touch detection to scratch with high precision and with no latency
• Distinctive style : combination of the platters’ aluminum and the display
2 sets of 4 drum pads - with RGB backlighting and « CUE COLOR MATCH »
• When pressed, the drum pads do not depress, so trigger commands (samples or cue points) faster than other kind of pads
• Different colored backlighting depending on Sample mode or Cue point mode
• « RGB Cue color Match »: In Cue point mode, the color of each pad matches the default color of the Cue point it controls in Serato DJ. A perfect match between hardware and software for an intuitive control
Air Control: Unleash your creativity and improve your stage appearance thanks to the contactless sensor!
The Air Control converts the distance between your hand and the sensor in modulation of the low-pass filter
• Control the low-pass filter without any contact, your hand moves create new sounds: ‘Filter Push’, ‘Filter Cut’, ‘Filter Roll’ (spectacular roller-coaster effect!)
• The Air control range of 12’’/30 cm lets the bit magical DJ’s hand movements be seen by the audience!
Enclosure 17.9 x 10"/45.5 x 25.4 cm
Jog wheels 5.9"/15 cm diameter
Weight 5.5 lbs/2.5 kg
• ASIO + WDM in Windows®
• Core Audio in Mac OS®
• MIDI (extended MIDI on faders + potentiometers)
Master 1-2: 2 RCA + 1/8" stereo
Booth 1-2: 2 RCA
Headphones: 1/4" + 1/8" (stereo)
Mic 1/4" microphone in
Aux 1/8" stereo line in
16/24-bit audio at 44.1/48/96 kHz
2 GHz Core 2 Duo/Athlon 64 X2 or faster CPU
2 GB RAM or more, USB high speed port
Operating system (32-bit/64-bit)
Mac OS® 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10
|Vendor Item Number||663296419125|