This module is a simple two channel attenuverter and voltage source.
An attenuverter takes an input voltage and allows you to attenuate and invert the voltage (i.e. 4.2V input would allow you to create new voltages ranging from -4.2V to +4.2V).
With no input present, the module acts as a voltages source (-5V to +5V range).
As with all Hungry Robot "Modular Boxes" the Attenuverter can be powered with a simple 9V DC, Negative Center power supply.
- MINUS/PLUS (x2): Allows you to attenuate and invert the original incoming voltage. In absence of an input, this can be used a a voltage source
- IN (x2): Patch in the voltage you want affected. Leaving empty and this will normalize to 5V for use as a voltage source.
- OUT (x2): The resulting voltage after passing through the attenuverter is output to other modules
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5”
- Power: 9V DC - Negative Center - 2.1mm Barrel
- Isolated Supply Preferable