The Hungry Robot VCO is an all-analog, low cost, workhorse of a VCO.
It can output triangle, sawtooth, and square waveforms simultaneously with tremendous bass response.
The VCO has exceptional 1V/OCT tracking with FM modulation.
The FM modulation input has a built-in CV attenuator as well as an inversion switch.
The square wave has PWM with a built-in CV attenuator.
As with all Hungry Robot "Modular Boxes" the VCO can be powered with a simple 9V DC, Negative Center power supply.
- COARSE: Provides a wide sweep of output frequencies
- FINE: Provides a narrow sweep of output frequencies for fine tuning
- PWM: Attenuator for the PWM CV input.
- FM: Attenuator for the FM CV input
- INVERT: Inverts the incoming FM CV input. Toggle to the right to invert incoming CV
- 1V/OCT: Input for 1V/OCT tracking
- FM: CV input for Frequency Modulation
- PWM: CV input for Pulse Width Modulation
- TRIANGLE: Triangle waveform output
- SAWTOOTH: Sawtooth waveform output
- SQUARE: Square waveform output
- Dimensions: 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5”
- Power: 9V DC - Negative Center - 2.1mm Barrel
- Isolated Supply Preferable