IK MULTIMEDIA IRIG MIC FIELD
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Now anyone can make high-quality stereo recordings while on the move: Introducing iRig Mic Field, the pocket-sized digital stereo microphone for Apple’s range of Lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Designed to be used for both video and audio recordings, it features a patent-pending rotatable enclosure that you can easily position for the best stereo image in both landscape and portrait orientations. Now you can capture pristine sound no matter whether you’re recording a rehearsal or a concert, capturing audio for videography, acquiring audio for a music project, recording instruments while on the move, saving a lecture or speech or creating your next viral video hit — iRig Mic Field lets you create accurate and faithful field recordings in any imaginable context.
iRig Mic Field’s combines high-quality components and unparalleled portability with a unique form factor. iRig Mic Field packs a 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter, a 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate, a 115 dB maximum SPL rating and a low-noise/high-definition pre-amp into an enclosure that’s small enough to slip easily into your pocket. Now you can get that Hollywood-style stereo sound anytime and anywhere, and you can get it in a mic that’s half the price of comparable microphones that cost and weigh twice as much and lack the flexibility of audio and video support.
- Digital stereo field-recording mic that connects to iOS devices via the Lightning port
- Lightweight and pocketable design
- Rotates 90° for optimal audio/video positioning and locks in place with comfortable to use controls
- Great for music recording, video shoots or any field recording application
- Integrated headphone output for immediate real-time audio monitoring
- Gain control and multicolor LED indicator for easy and accurate level adjustion
- 2 high-quality cardioid electret condenser capsules
- 24-bit, 44.1 - 48 kHz A/D conversion
- Elegant design with black finish
- Digital stereo field-recording microphone
- Transducer type: condenser, electret
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Capsules configuration: Near Coincident Pair
- Max SPL: 115dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Resolution & Sample Rate: 24 bit, 44.1KHz and 48KHz
- Gain range: 48dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-weighted: 18dB-A
- Power: powered by the connected iOS device
- Connector: Lightning connector
- Rotation system: 90° for optimal audio/video positioning and locks in place
- Controls: Gain thumbwheel and multicolor LED indicator
- Audio connections: 3.5mm headphone output jack
- Size: 50mm/1.96" x 57.5mm/2.26" x 16mm/0.63" (W x H x D)
- Weight: ~30g/1oz
|Vendor Item Number||IP-IRIG-FIELD-IN|