Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Designed deliver high-quality bass for the EON600 series full-range tops, the 18" JBL EON618S is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1000W powered portable subwoofer for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The subwoofer is designed for use with the EON610, EON612, and EON615 speakers, but can also complement any full-range system. The unit can be used in a variety of configurations including center clustered, stereo ground stacks, or use with a speaker pole. When used with main speakers, a pair of EON618S subwoofers are well equipped to cover an audience of 200 to 400.
The rear panel includes a 0/100° polarity switch, which helps with phase issues when placing the subwoofer in less-than-ideal configurations. There is also a built-in EQ and selectable crossover (80, 100, 120 Hz), which is available via the Bluetooth control application for iOS and Android devices.
Two mono line inputs, each with a combo XLR-1/4" connector as well as a master volume knob for the overall level. The two mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally, while an XLR loop-thru allows you to route the signal to an additional EON600 series speaker for extending the mono signal for better coverage.
The highly efficient 1000W Class-D amplifier powers the 18" woofer, which provides sub-frequency range audio (42 to 120 Hz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. The EON618S includes a power cord.
At a Glance
- System type: self-powered 18”, subwoofer
- Rugged Duraflex-coated wooden enclosure can withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear
- JBL premium transducers: high-quality 18" woofer
- 1000W highly efficient Class-D amplification is matched to power the JBL transducer
- Maximum SPL Output: 134 dB provides coverage of up to 200 people
- Frequency response: 42 to 120 Hz (±3 dB) delivers sub-bass audio performance for an accurate representation of the low-frequency material
- Standard M20 threaded pole cup for use with speaker poles
Wireless Bluetooth Control over DSP
- Built-in DSP processor with Bluetooth v.4 control through an iOS or Android control application, EON600 app
- Wireless control over the speaker's 3-band parametric EQ, high- & low-EQ, saving and recalling presets, and adjusting the master volume
- Control up to 4 EON speakers with the EON600 app
- Disable the speaker's front LED indicator light
- Selectable crossover (80, 100, 120 Hz)
- Fine tune the speaker in different acoustic environments
Flexible Applications and Configurations
- Main PA
- Center clustered
- Ground stack
- Use M20 threaded pole cup with full-range top speakers
|Enclosure Type||Bass-Reflex Subwoofer|
|Total Power Capacity||1000 W Peak
500 W Program
|LF Driver||1 x 18" / 457.2 mm Woofer|
|LF Voice Coil||2" / 50.8 mm|
|Frequency Range||31 Hz to 150 Hz -10 dB|
|Frequency Response||42 Hz to 150 Hz ±3 dB|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB|
|Gain Range||0 to 36 dBu|
22 Kilohms (Balanced)
|Audio I/O||2 x Combo XLR-1/4" TRS Female Balanced/Unbalanced Line Input
2 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Line Thru
|Crossover||80 to 120 Hz|
|EQ||3 x Presets (User)|
|Phase Adjustment||0 / 180°|
|AC Input Power||Universal:
100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
|AC Power Connector||1 x IEC|
|Current Consumption||120 VAC:
1.14 A (1/8 Power)
1.71 A (1/4 Power)
2.03 A (1/3 Power)
|Mounting||1 x M20 Pole Socket (Top)|
|Handles||1 x Each Side|
|Construction Material||Steel, Wood|
|Dimensions||26.3 x 25.4 x 22.9" / 66.8 x 64.5 x 58.2 cm|
|Weight||78.2 lb / 35.5 kg|
|Vendor Item Number||EON618S|