Honey- we shrunk the compressor….
The Seven X Five Hundred is a one channel compressor/limiter. It’s a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporate some new and exclusive features such as ”High Pass Sidechain Filter”, ”Mix Knob” mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression).
The 7X-500 is our take on the classic ”1176 Sound”. It can be smooth or it can be a rock’n'roll monster when using ratio 100:1 (all in).
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 3 Step Switched Attack Times
- 3 Step Switched Release Times
- 3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 300Hz
- 3 Step Swithched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
- True Hardware Bypass
- Transformers Balanced Output
- 20-LED Gain Reduction Meter
- Gold Plated Pcb