MAKE NOISE X-PAN
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The X-PAN music synthesizer module is a compact and powerful 5 channel Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer with Low Noise and High Headroom allowing for creation of complex panoramic audio imagery in just 10hp.
X-PAN is highly responsive to control signals allowing for exploration of the fluctuating stereo sidebands possible with Audio Rate Crossfading and Panning. X-PAN is Direct coupled for use as a CV Processing and Routing toolbox.
X-PAN consists of two full featured Channels and one simpler Channel. The top two Channels each have voltage controlled cross-fading and panning while the third Channel is a stereo aux input with stereo VCA. All three Channels are combined together at the stereo SUM outputs.
- 5 signal inputs all routed to a dynamic stereo output
- Contains 10 High Quality VCA circuits in just 10hp
- Fully Voltage Controlled Panning, Cross-fading and Mixing
- Easy to maintain signal integrity with high headroom, low noise circuitry
- Audio Rate crossfading and panning, fluctuating stereo sidebands
- Aux Stereo Inputs controlled by Stereo VCA with Combo Pot
- Part of a decentralized mix console integrated throughout the system along with Optomix, modDemix, Dynamix, and RxMx
- Direct Coupled for use as Complex CV router
- Pairs well with QPAS and Morphagene
- Width: 10hp
- Max Depth: 30mm
145mA @ +12V
110mA @ -12V
|Vendor Item Number||X-PAN|