MOOG MUSIC GRANDMOTHER
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
The Moog Grandmother is a 32-key standalone semi-modular synthesizer with a reconfigurable front panel. Right out of the box, no patching is required to access an endless supply of pure analog synth soundscapes. For the more experienced and experimental synth player, 41 patch points, 21 inputs, 16 outputs and parallel-wired 4-jack Mult are included for endless tonal possibilities. The Grandmother also includes a ¼” external audio input for guitars, drum machines, external keyboards and more.
Staying true to the classic Moog designs, the Grandmother features a fully analog sound engine, modulation engine and spring reverb tank. Two onboard analog oscillators offer the classic Moog selectable waveshape and hard sync functions as well as the beloved 4-Pole 10 Hz - 20 kHz Ladder Filter. Take your sound design even further by utilizing the onboard analog ADSR envelope generator and LFO with audio-rate capabilities.
The Grandmother also includes an onboard Arpeggiator and Sequencer that allows you to store up to three unique sequences with up to 256 notes each.
Besides being a powerful stand-alone synthesizer, the Grandmother can connect and control multiple devices through its DIN MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB MIDI. It also works well for expanding other modular synths including the Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack systems and more.
- Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
- ¼” External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more.
- Semi-modular - no patching is required
- Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
- Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
- 2 Analog Oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
- Classic 4-Pole 10 Hz - 20 kHz Ladder filter
- Patchable 1-Pole High Pass filter
- Analog ADSR Envelope Generator
- Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
- 32-note Fatar keyboard with velocity
- All normalized connections can be interrupted for full modularity
- DIN MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB MIDI
- Patchable bipolar attenuator
- Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack modular systems and more
- 41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a Parallel-Wired 4-jack Mult
|UNIT WEIGHT||16 lb|
|INPUT CONNECTORS||1/4 in. TRS|
|OUTPUT CONNECTORS||1/4 in. TRS|
|MIDI CONNECTIONS||In, Out, Through|
|NUMBER OF KEYS||32|
|CONNECTOR TYPE||3.5 mm|
|Vendor Item Number||MOD-GRAND-01|