A compact, convenient and affordable version of the classic Mu-Tron III envelope filter
The NEW Micro-Tron IV is the newest reincarnation of the classic Mu-Tron III envelope filter. The Micro-Tron IV provides all the classic Jerry tone and Bootsy funk, in a pedalboard-friendly size and powered by industry-standard 9V DC. We’ve also added an OUTPUT level control and the ability to footswitch select between UP and DOWN drives. It’s never been easier to cruise down “Shakedown Street” or get to “Higher Ground” – the Micro-Tron IV sounds amazing on guitar, bass, keys, horns, harmonica... you name it!
The new Micro-Tron IV is based upon the award winning Micro-Tron III and improves it with our very own MU Opto-Mod technology. We have also added standard CV input to accept an expression pedal such as the Dunlop DVP4 without modification! Furthermore, you can send envelope Control Voltage to other units such as the Phasor III and Bi-Phase pedals.
• LP (lowpass filter) passes all the signals below the peak and attenuates signals above the peak
• BP (bandpass filter) passes signals only near the peak and attenuates signals below and above the peak
• HP (highpass filter) passes all signals above the peak and attenuates signals below the peak
• LO sets the filter sweep to a low range for most rhythm guitar, bass and lower fret uses
• HI sets the filter sweep to a high range for accenting string harmonics or for up-the-neck and solo work
• LEVEL controls the ouput volume of the effected signal
• PEAK (or Q) controls the filter audio response from very weak to very strong
• GAIN controls the envelope and filter audio drive
• ON/OFF Footswitch engages or disengages the envelope filter effect
• UP/DOWN Footswitch
• UP position produces familiar “auto-wah” sound – like a heel-to-toe sweep on a wah pedal
• DOWN position produces a “down swoop” sound – like a toe-to-heel sweep on a wah pedal
• 1/4" Input Jack
• 1/4" Output Jack
• 1/8" CV Input Jack
• 1/8" CV Output Jack
• 9V DC, 52 mA draw
• Weight: 1 lbs
• Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.5" x 2.25"
• 1 Year Limited Warranty
• Made in the USA