NOVATION CIRCUIT RHYTHM
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Circuit Rhythm is the powerful and versatile standalone sampler for the modern beatmaker. Samples can be recorded directly to the hardware, then sliced sculpted, reversed, looped, resampled and played chromatically — all in the box. Grid FX invigorate your live performances, with lo-fi tape, stutter, beat repeat effects, and more.
Eight Sample tracks — each with their own 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps per track — provide a seamless beatmaking workflow. Go from a sample to a complete beat with ease using the powerful and hands-on sequencer. Grooves can be quantised or captured off-grid into the sequencer, and probability and pattern mutate controls keep your beats evolving.
Circuit Rhythm’s comprehensive connectivity includes full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out, making it the perfect sampler partner to any studio rig. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move, and Novation Components provides a platform to load samples and backup your work.
- Novation Components Standalone software.
- Sound Collective – Bringing Novation hardware owners a new free plug-in every couple of months
What's in the Box:
- Circuit Rhythm
- USB-A to USB-C Cable (1.5m)
- USB-A Wall Plug
- Safety information sheet
Circuit Rhythm is class compliant, so will work with any modern Mac, Windows or Linux PC. For further information see the Novation web site.
- 32 RGB Backlit Velocity Sensitive Pads
- 28 RGB Backlit Tactile Click Buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- MicroSD card slot
- 3.5mm Sync Out
- Stereo Audio In (Mono Summed)
- Unbalanced Stereo Out
- Headphones out
- 8x Endless Encoder Macro Knobs with RGB indicators
- Volume Knob
- Master Filter Knob with centre detent
- Load Packs and samples, backup Projects and more with Novation Components (Web and Standalone)
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (approx. 4 hour run-time). Charge via USB port.
USB Power supply included
Note: Maximum power consumption is required to be screened onto the product next to the power jack and must be consumption and not the specification for the power supply. Format is to the nearest 100mA. Up to 900 write in mA, above 1000 write 1.1A, 1.2A etc.
|Vendor Item Number||NOVSYNTH10|
|Stock Status||In Stock|