OLD BLOOD NOISE ENDEAVORS BLACK FOUNTAIN V3
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
OBNE brings you back to days before digital delay!
After nearly six years of production, Old Blood Noise Endeavors has expanded their original pedal, the Black Fountain Oil Can Delay.
The Black Fountain reflects back to the days before digital delay, emulating the sounds of the famed and elusive "oil can delays".
These unique delays processed the instrument signal through actual oil in order to create warm, modulated repeats unlike anything else.
Oil can delays emphasized a beautiful, chorus-like modulation on the repeats.
This previously rare and unwieldy sound is now available in the Black Fountain V3, which features three modes and ample control over the signal.
3 different takes on oil can delay.
The Modern mode emulates units such as Fender Echo-Reverb and Morley EDL, with the Vintage mode adding gain to the repeats.
Organ mode serves up a short-delay "oil can" emulation with spring reverb (such as the ones found on the Fender Dimension IV or Tel-Ray Deluxe Organ Tone).
The Mix knob at 100% wet in this mode produces a lush vibrato sound.
New V3 features:
• Tap tempo: set your tempo on the fly with two taps of a footswitch (subdivide that tempo into quarter, eighth, or triplet notes).
• Hidden function: hold the Tap footswitch to momentarily maximize feedback, leading to a nearly sound-on-sound effect.
• Expression control: use an expression pedal to control Time, Feedback (or both simultaneously).
• Expanded delay time: all the way down to around 30ms and up to around 1s.
• Modern, Organ, and Vintage mode give three different takes on the voice of the delay.
• Fluid, Mix, Time, and Feedback knobs give control over the elements of each delay.
• New clickless switching and internal trimpot for gain.
|Vendor Item Number||SQ1590821|
|Stock Status||In Stock|