OLD BLOOD NOISE ENDEAVORS SUNLIGHT REVERB
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Norman, Oklahoma - August 24th, 2021 - Playing on the relationship between pedal and player, input and output, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils the Sunlight dynamically held reverb.
Sunlight features three new reverb algorithms unique to the Old Blood lineup, each with the added ability to freeze the reverb trails when the player stops playing.
- Input knob for dynamic sensitivity and Decay knob for reverb feedback to create enveloping infinite reverb
- Tape, Comb, and Pass modes to apply wobbling vibrato, stacked resonant delays, or random step filtering to the reverb
- Rate and Depth controls specific to each mode
- Expression control over Input, Decay, Rate, and Depth parameters
- Alt footswitch to quickly snap to a particular knob setting
- Soft-touch switching with true relay bypass
- Requires at least 80mA 9VDC center negative power
|Vendor Item Number||SQ0475543|
|Stock Status||In Stock|