The high-quality components of the TRM-402 ensure an appealing sound image. The large rotary knobs of the 4 channels allow the DJ to create very smooth transitions, which are so difficult to set with a conventional mixer (with faders). All channels can be switched between line & phono inputs or sources. A microphone input is also available. The kill characteristic of the isolator ensures the complete elimination of bass, midrange and treble and thus creative mixing.
RECORDING YOUR OWN SET
The TRM-402 is equipped with a booth output and a separate volume control. So the use of the mixer in the club is no problem at all. Thanks to the record out, it is also possible to record your own DJ set.
- Classic rotary mixer with 4 input channels and integrated 3-band frequency isolator for DJs
- Gain control, 2-way equalizer (Highs/Lows) and phono/line switching per channel
- Dedicated boost and kill cut
- Kill cut feature allows DJs to completely remove low, mid and high frequencies for amazing mixing
- Vintage ALPS potentiometers (Blue Velvet RK27)
- High-grade components ensure long life and excellent sound quality
- DJ microphone input with separate level control
- Prefader listening to input channels and the master output via adjustable headphones output, with cue mix/split function
- 12-digit stereo LED level meter and master level control
- Booth output with separate level control
- Dual inputs for DJ microphone and headphones on the top and front panel
- Inputs: 8 x line and 4 x phono (RCA L/R)
- Outputs: master and booth (XLR/RCA L/R) and record (RCA L/R)