Think of this as the best sounding American amp you have ever played. At any volume. And you can keep it in your gig bag.
It sounds ridiculous but this is something worth of checking out.
The BJF S-66 amp is a transistor amp that sounds and feels like a old American black tube amp from the 60s.
- Channels are switchable via programmable FS-P3 footswitch
- Each channel has dedicated reverb controls for level and decay.
- Loop send and return ( switchable with footswitch and footswitch can be programmed to which channel or both it is assigned to).
- Digital reverb
Rhythm Channel: Gain and Master and Reverb Level and Reverb Decay
Lead channel: Gain and Master and Reverb Level and Reverb Decay
Tremolo has depth and speed controls and is switchable via footswitch and can be assigned to either channel or both or manually switched.
EQ (common to both channels):
Bass 70Hz +-20dB
Mid 450Hz +- 10dB
Treble 2KHz +-20dB
Bright switch +10dB at 4KHz
- Output: 66W into 8 Ohms, 100W into 4 Ohms, 30W into 16 Ohms, class D.
- Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Power requirements: Supplied power supply can be used anywhere in the world as long as wall voltage is higher than 40 Volts.