Radikal Technologies presents the RT-451, a dual multimode filter that mobilizes the Spectralis Multimode Filter circuit to achieve vintage-style low resonance and more modern high resonance tones. It is capable of producing rumbling low end, making it ideal for kick and sub-bass sounds.
Each filter section contains switchable low-pass, high-pass, and bandpass functionality.
There are also toggle switches for blending different filter functions before they are routed to the output.
- 2x 12dB multimode filters with lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch
- Resonance settings up to self oscillation
- 1 volt/octave tracking over multiple octaves at self oscillation
- 2 cv inputs for cutoff modulation with cv inversion for each filters
- 1 cv input for resonance modulation with cv inversion for each filter
- Cv inputs of filter one are automapped to filter two if no jack is inserted at filter two
- Two signal inputs with independent gain control
- Independent filter outputs
- Power consumption: 12 Volt, 80 mA; -12 Volt, 80 mA; 5 Volt, 0 mA
- Size: 3HE, 32HP, 50mm depth