Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to email us at Sales@moogaudio.com. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
Please contact us at Sales@moogaudio.com, we'll respond quickly with assistance or provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase, we will cover shipping costs within the Canada to replace the unit for you.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, you can return it for a refund of the purchase price or for an in-house credit within 7 days.
It is also possible to get an exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping and insurance cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How to Make a Return :
We're sorry your purchase didn't work out for you. To make a return, please first Email your Moog Audio Sales Engineer at Sales@moogaudio.com to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use Canada Post shipping method that is trackable
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your own shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.
Please address the package to:
MOOG AUDIO / ATN : WEB SERVICE RA # xxxxxx
3828 Boulevard Saint Laurent
Montreal, QC, H2W 1X6
Once we've received your return, we'll process it as quickly as possible, but it can take 2-3 business days for the credit to be applied by the issuer of the credit card. Feel free to reach out to your sales person directly with any questions or concerns.
Non Returnable Items :
There are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Authorization keys
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
Still Have Questions ?
We're committed to providing you with the best shopping experience in the industry. Give us a call or contact us by email to learn more about our policies and services.