RME FIREFACE UFX 2
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The RME Fireface UFX II USB audio interface comes loaded with premium sound and ample I/O. Top-shelf AD/DA converters, optimized analog circuits, and impressive SNR deliver crystal clear, transparent audio. Incorporate the Fireface UFX II into any production environment, thanks to analog, ADAT, AES, S/PDIF, and USB 2 connectivity.
Four pad-free mic circuits yield +18dBu of maximum input level and 75dB of gain to deliver excellent quality in any recording situation. Experience superior monitoring through the Fireface UFX II's low impedance, high power headphone outputs. And capture audio directly to a thumb drive, courtesy of the Fireface UFX II's DURec port. We understand the desire to find an uncompromising recording interface. With the RME Fireface UFX II, your search is over.
he RME Fireface UFX II can handle any audio task that you may encounter, by virtue of its extensive connectivity. Its impressive 60 channels of I/O include 12 analog channels, 16 channels of ADAT, and two channels of AES. Four redesigned pad-free mic preamps deliver +18dB of input level and 75dB of gain. Low impedance Hi-Power headphone outputs serve up a +19dBu maximum output level, injecting it with more than enough output power for any set of headphones, high or low impedance.
The Fireface UFX II provides you with incredible control over inputs, outputs, mix levels, and more, thanks to RME's TotalMix FX software mixer. Not only do you have unlimited routing of inputs and outputs, you can also split and distribute signals to multiple outputs at a time. TotalMix FX is loaded with effects.
RME's ARC USB remote (sold separately) connects to your computer via USB and provides you with direct control over the Fireface UFX II. The ARC USB fits conveniently on your desktop and has 15 freely assignable and illuminated buttons, one encoder wheel, and a footswitch jack. ARC USB is completely plug and play. As soon as you connect it, TotalMix FX will detect it.
- 30-in/30-out USB audio interface
- Top-shelf AD/DA converters, optimized analog circuits, and impressive SNR deliver crystal clear, transparent audio
- Analog, ADAT, AES, S/PDIF, and USB 2 connectivity integrates into any production environment
- 4 pad-free mic circuits yield +18dBu of maximum input level and 75dB of gain
- Low impedance, high power headphone outputs provide superior monitoring
- DURec port captures audio directly to a thumb drive
- Integrates with RME’s optional ARC USB remote controller
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O:30 x 30
- Number of Preamps:4
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:4 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 8 x 1/4" TRS (line)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR, 6 x 1/4" TRS
- Digital Inputs:2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Digital Outputs:2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Headphones:2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:2 x In, 2 x Out
- USB:2 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Clock I/O:In/Out
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
|Vendor Item Number||UFX2|