RME WORDCLOCK MODULE
Credit offered by . Get pre-approved at the checkout!
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
Word Clock Module (WCM)
Works with: HDSPe RayDAT, HDSPe AIO, HDSP 9632
The Word Clock Module (WCM) provides a galvanically isolated word clock input and two word clock outputs (BNC connectors). Both outputs have their own driver stages, providing an extremely low jitter signal. A push switch activates 75 Ohms termination for the hi-impedance input. SteadyClock, part of the PCI card, guarantees an excellent performance in all clock modes. Its highly efficient jitter suppression refreshes and cleans up any clock signal, and provides it as reference clock at the two outputs.
Installation is done in a convenient manner using the supplied bracket. No PCI slot on the motherboard is required. The module is internally connected via a 10-pin connector and a flat ribbon cable to the PCI card. Thanks to several LEDs (power, termination, LOCK) and the highly integrated concept of installation, first operation and usage are simple even for the inexperienced user.
• Low jitter design: < 1 ns in PLL mode, all inputs
• Internal clock: 800 ps jitter, random spread spectrum
• Jitter suppression of external clocks: about 30 dB (2.4 kHz)
• Input PLL ensures zero dropout, even at more than 100 ns jitter
• High sensitive input stage works from 1 Vpp input level
• Rejects DC offsets in the word clock net
• Overvoltage protected input stage
• Short protected output stage
• Frequency range PLL input: 27 kHz-200 kHz
• Frequency range output: 27 kHz-200 kHz
• Input BNC, high impedance (> 10 kOhm) or terminated (75 Ohm)
• Output BNC, low impedance (10 Ohm)
• Power supply: from HDSP 9632 series board, 5V DC, 20 mA
• Standard slot, board dimensions 95 x 50 mm
|Vendor Item Number||HDSP9632|