RODE HS2B LARGE
Out of Stock
Reserve your unit now!
The RODE HS2B-LARGE microphone is a low-profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be near the presenter's mouth.
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-lightweight construction for total comfort
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel adjustable arm and headband
- Hypoallergenic soft silicone earplugs for ears
- Durable painted ceramic finish available in black or pink.
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Low driving noise
- Includes mini filter and leather windscreen and filtered pop
- 1.2 m shielded Kevlar reinforced braided cable.
- 3.5 mm gold-plated TRS outlet with detachable locking nut
- Five-year extended warranty when registering your microphone
- Pop Filter (black)
- Cable Management Clip
- Mini Furry
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Address Type: Omni
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 122dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 36dBA
- Weight: 20g
- Dimensions: 50mmH x 124mmW x 205mm
|Vendor Item Number||HS2B LARGE|